Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In The Beginning........

I already have a blog, or rather i like to call it blog. But the sad truth is, poetry is not prose, or at least that's how the Barnes and Noble has dissected the world into. So this dear reader is my meandering thoughts, and yes you will say to yourself, "My god, is that what i think it is, is that a... meandering thought?" I can say with certainty it is.

This blog, though will list some of my favorite things, more than the hundred implied will be listed. I don't think I win a prize of any sort should i reach a Hundred, but also I don't think anyone would care if I never reach a hundred.

I don't intend to post any poetry here, as that is what that whole other blog is suppose to be about. This blog is for the orphan thoughts, the refugee observations, or as Freud would called it, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment